Thank you, zainabjavid, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s surprising, exciting, and humbling, all at once.
It’s my turn to nominate those bloggers that catch my fancy. Here’s my list, in no particular order:
- Subhabrata Dasgupta
- Mitra Farmand
- The Swiveler
- Gill Andrews
- Julie Christine Johnson
- Dennis Cardiff
- Cheryl Moore
- Vincent Mars
- Paul Johnson
- The Noisy Pilgrims
- Michael Sacasas
- The Squeaky Robot
- Ray Ferrer
So let’s see how I’m doing vis-a-vis my Versatile Blogger Award Acceptance checklist.
I need to:
- Display the Award Certificate on my blog. CHECK.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated me. CHECK.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers. CHECK.
- Inform them of their nomination via comment on their blog. CHECK.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself. This is going to be tricky, seeing as I want to remain anonymous, but let’s see!
- I have to read every day, even if it is only for a few minutes. I become Crankenstein-crazy if I don’t get to do this!
- I’m also an insomniac, which basically means that I stay up either writing or listening to music all night, most nights.
- I’m socially awkward, especially on blogs. I never know what to say, so I lurk in the shadows on most blogs I read and am always wondering how to respond to comments on mine.
- I can’t eat. Really, I have a pea-sized stomach.
- I’m never sure whether I’m in the right job or whether I like it enough to stay committed. Ditto about my relationships.
- I believe in the whole past life shindig. I don’t want to, but I know it to be true so I don’t really have a choice.
- I love to dance. Even right now, I’m dancing as fast as I can!
Much of my life is an open blog, should you choose to read 🙂
4 thoughts on “of recognition”
Congratulations..!! I am really addicted to your blog… Keep going 🙂
Regards Chhavi Mahajan