(Not so) recently, Zainab nominated this blog for a Reader Appreciation award. Obviously, I am on top of the world, what with a wedding on the cards and a sparkly new award logo to flaunt!
This means I get to share seven interesting things about myself. And these are in addition to the ones I posted here. Awesome.
1. It upsets me to no end when someone says women shouldn’t drive. They clearly haven’t seen me drive.
2. Modesty is overrated. I’m probably the most immodest person you’ve ever seen.
3. I go out of my way to look arrogant, but my friends tell me I’m not convincing enough.
4. I have to win Every. Single. Argument. Even if I know I am wrong.
5. Coffee is not my cup of tea. A cup of tea is!
6. I find it impossible to say no to people. Which makes me a bit of a pushover.
7. I love wordplay!
All the fun aside, this nomination also puts more responsibility on my threadbare shoulders – I must now nominate some other bloggers for this award. I guess it will take me a while to come up with a solid list of nominations, but I’m very excited about this.
3 thoughts on “of a delayed thank you”
Congratulations dear friend! Congratulations on so many levels 🙂 I finally have a chance to catch up on my reading and am happy to read all of your good news. It’s been a whirlwind hasn’t it? I’m still a few posts behind, so it’s likely you’ll see me again in a bit.
Thank you! It really has been a crazy week! And the funny thing is, with all the stuff that’s been happening, I still found time to write. So yes, your reading list just got bigger 😀
Oh, and btw, it’s really good to have you back! I missed you!
Yay! It’s always nice to be missed 🙂
And yes, I’m definitely impressed with how you’ve been able to find time to write. I’m definitely not a literary critic, but your writing just seems to be opening up like a big beautiful butterfly coming out of its chrysalis. I’m inspired!